The Central Coast Food Alliance
“To foster the development of a thriving Food, Agriculture and Beverage Industry that contributes to the social and economic development of the NSW Central Coast”
There are four strategies that underpin the activity of the Alliance. These are
Foster and Enable Collaboration
Provision of resources
Our Strategic Focus areas are;
- Support local businesses to grow sustainably and increase their positive impact for consumers, their employees, the environment and our community.
- Facilitate mutually beneficial collaboration across industry, researchers and government.
- Fast Track access to resources, e.g. grants, insights.
- Provide access to tailored skills and capability building programs e.g. Mentoring.
- Support initiatives which enable businesses to attract, develop and retain talent and create employment pathways for locals.
The Central Coast Food Alliance is a cluster of Central Coast industry Connect Limited(CCIC) and it shares its membership benefits with CCIC.