By being part of the Central Coast Food Alliance you will benefit from:
- New and different ways of thinking, working and doing business
- Ensuring that businesses innovate for the future and optimise operations for today
Cost Opportunities. Providing a platform to
- to collectively to look at energy savings opportunities.
- to collectively procure products and services.
- to extract maximum value from waste streams.
Changing for a new world
- Enabling businesses to overcome challenges
- Catalysts to create the environment conducive for transformational change
- Guidance and support from each other to provide new ways of working.
Connecting, integrating and collaboration
- CCIC’s holistic approach connecting industry, government, research and education
- Facilitates collaborations that lead to surprising and unique opportunities
- The industry voice to the Central Coast Food Innovation initiative
Social licence to operate
- Respect from the community for skills development and employment growth
- Economic development that supports infrastructure for social needs
Information, knowledge and skills
- Business critical and enabling information to the industry
- Working with education providers to ensure industry requirements are met.
- Providing a platform for work integrated learning
- Pathways for access to national and international industry networks